Sunday 30 September 2007

Bournemouth for a late elevenses

Mum & Dad, aka James & Gina. G walked backwards most of the time, without incident!


Oscar, a gorgeous little hunk, who loves to be cuddled - taking the air along the prom, with his monkey.

Boscombe pier, undergoing refurbishment ready for the planned new surfing reef.

This is "new" sand, pumped from Poole harbour, to where it will wash back, given time.

I had a lovely run from here to the funicular railway & back, followed by a paddle, on Sunday am. G thought I was lost!

There was a Harley Davidson convention in B'mouth on Saturday - all shapes & sizes, & then there were the bikes!


KP. Tim tells me that she loves me now. This is greatly welcomed as she now no longer cries every time I hold her. Tim escaped G's camera by taking me to see CBBs.

Well, what a weekend.
4/6 grandchildren cuddled in two days. We were aiming to make it 5/6, by visiting P & A on the way home from Bournemouth, but they were out.

2 comments:

William said...

KP is starting to look like Ben but not in a bad way!
Glad to see that everyone is well.
WM

Anonymous said...

AJ had just said that, so it must be true.
She is gorgeous, I am not biased.
g/granny.