Thursday 6 September 2007

A nice glass of iced coffee(decaf), in the garden.

A bit of hot stuff in Chiang Rai, Thailand

The Golden Triangle - Myramar, Laos, Thailand. High water levels.


The Mekong, early morning, from our bungalow.

G, enjoying the journey - 2 days to Luang Prabang, Laos.


Where we borrowed bikes from the hotel & explored.Note hat,uplift caused by high speed, trying to keep the with the wife!

These should be at the end, but they are here, so I won't push my luck by changing things.

Here's the blog bit................

This is the plan, anyway.
nat day 4. I'm aiming to make every day count - they have all been great so far.
Tennis then off to Bicester on Tues, with Jen , birthday dinner with B&E & overnight stay.
Katie decided that we were fit people & let us cuddle her eventually, Tim was his usual fun self .
Drive home with Jen, via Solihull on Wed, couldn't persuade her to stay any longer, but impounded a bra & newly acquired oil decanter.
I had no excuse for not tackling the ironing mountain (only 2 shirts left), then a run, with heart-rate monitor! (are you indoors?) before my healthy dinner & bed.
I am in the lounge, with BBC TV on, whilst I blog. (I am v slow)
A new school in Bristol has been shown. It is fantastic! All schools should be like it - well designed, light, colourful & spacious.
The kids new uniform is black trousers & blazers, just like Kingsbury!

I had Dorset cereals (green box) & a nice cup of tea for breakfast, so am now energised & keen to start digging. Just a few pics first, as I always enjoy other peoples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done with the pictures, they are good. Keep up the good work in the garden etc. Is there anywhere to play tennis indoors in the winter?
W Jnr