Friday 28 September 2007

A posting from foreign parts.

Which would you chose?

A bit worrying, really, isn't it.
The last posting away from home was in Luang Prabang, Laos.
This one is from Bicester,UK.
I am being a granny, drying out from Tim's bath & awaiting G's arrival for dinner.
I didn't bath with Tim, he doesn't like the hair rinsing bit!
B & E have gone out to dinner.
Thomas kept me company today.
We watched the mole make another carbuncle on the lawn, discussed the present standing of the labour & tory parties, with particular reference to the popularity of the party leaders, & I gave some basic instruction in blogging.
I've an inkling that Thomas merely sees this as being cuddled & having silly noises made at him.
I think that G regards much of my conversation in a similar light.
I went for a run first thing, Moat House Lane, so as not to upset the traffic,did lots of washing & played.
A good day.
I don't think that I can do pictures on B & Es computer.
Sad, but probably true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The biggest foreign part in England is Scots Gord who has a constituency in Scotland, wanted devolution and I suggest the British public he keeps refering to show him and his Darling the high road back to Scotland.

Anonymous said...

Don't upset G with your racism!
You get big brownie points for the Hasslehof picture, but they aren't Gordon Brownie points!
WM

Gill said...

No gordon brownie points at all so it sounds,(lower case on purpose)
The public seem to be taking to him.
Shame on the Tories!
g