Wednesday 26 September 2007

Another day at the funny farm.


The funny farm - it used to look bigger.

No pictures of The Ki Ban, this is Ban Ki, UN Secretary general.

This on for MK. yum yum.

A man on a ladder - no-oneI know!



It was "break" rather than "elevenses" again today, another fun day at the funny farm aka Kingsbury school.
Came home via Sutton Coldfield, in a failed attempt to buy a bulb for the microwave so that I can have the pleasure of watching my cakes rise & our dinner cook - much better than ITV!
Saw the mural of man on ladder (good) & that "The Ki Ban", a favorite restaurant, had closed (bad).
It is now "The Wok & Roll", a Chinese restaurant & take-away, if you hadn't guessed.
Perhaps I'll write a poem about this.
Came home & fell asleep.
Too much energy used in keeping warm.
3 new molehills, if you are concerned. Any ideas of humane removal (removal that won't hurt any humans, that is. B...... the moles)?
You must all buy Euro lottery tickets on Friday as aj tells me that the prize is 88 million euros.
That sounds a lot. Perhaps I mis-heard.
Anyway, enough to treat us all, especially retirees!

2 comments:

William said...

Gosh you have an interesting time!

Anonymous said...

Gosh. So I do.
Even more exciting today.
Haven't had time to blog yet & it's my bedtime!
Shall I make it a late night?
g