Wednesday 12 September 2007

Back at Kingsbury School for elevenses

I decided that I really must put my pastoral contact numbers into the Address book bought at the weekend & pass it to Karen, who is doing that part of the job.
I made a batch of rock cakes to take & arrived at school just before break, as a fire drill was taking place, so had free entry.
I was made very welcome & had a cup of tea in the science office for elevenses.
I have since shopped & gardened, planting 60 winter pansies to brighten up the borders.
I have dirty knees, nettle stings on my arms & am tired. We had fresh pasta, mushrooms & a bottle of tempranillo to aid recovery. It worked!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

M&S RULES O.K.

William said...

Can you afford all of this shopping now you are retired? (I really enjoy asking that!)

Anonymous said...

Yes.
Yes.
End of M&S sale is a joy -
T-shirts, 50p, skirts reduced from £40 to £5, you just have to arrive at the right moment to find an object of desire.
I shan't shop again until the next sales.
m

Anonymous said...

We've told you to stay away from THAT PLACE.You are not to go back and exact your revenge with rock cakes. jen.

Anonymous said...

I thought for a dreadful moment that you were banning me from M&S!
It's going to rain next week, so I may as well go somewhere warm & dry, to save on the electricity.
g