Friday 7 September 2007

Abottle of milk for Elevenses.

Paula has lent Thomas to me so that I can be a granny today.
He loves being cuddled & talked to, so we get along famously.
He felt a little peckish shortly after 11.00, so he had a bottle(made foolproof for me), a few burps, a clean nappy, a walk around the garden, & fell asleep. I am waiting for him to wake up so that we can continue our debate on the expansion of Stanstead airport & it's effect on local ancient woodland.
I had a nice cup of coffee & a cheese scone, made freshly this morning, rather later than eleven.
I will attempt to amaze you with pictures, later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never made it to the races on Sunday but had a good look around Solihull as suggested and bought yet another camera!!!!!!!

Had a great run north - thanks for dinner.

G and A