Monday 1 October 2007

M & S again - got to keep the share price afloat!

Great day!
William's birthday 33, must be lucky.
I am not old enough to have a 33 year old son, but I do remember the birth, so I must have been there.

I ran round the reservoir this am (walked a bit of it), washed & ironed everything in sight, then went to Solihull to shop for Count on Us meals for G, whilst I jet off to Chicago with Jen.

Hot & sunny in the windy city & not much wind. Sounds excellent.
Planning to visit a friend of Catch, do The Institute of Art, thoroughly & go to the theatre, for a start.

Shustoke reservoir - lots of birds, ducks, coots, gulls & terns









4 Molehills to move today.

Not really my washing - hands too wet to manage the camera!

Chicago, Il

2 comments:

William said...

Have fun in the not so windy city! Perhaps they eat a lot of legumes and hence the name...

Anonymous said...

I had completely forgotten that you were going to Chicago. Have a great trip.
MK