Friday 28 March 2014

Gymnastics!

Well, it has taken me all week but I did get to the gymnasium this morning, enjoyed the experience and felt great afterwards, aided by swimming in a near empty pool, floating in the Jacuzzi and a hot shower.
My membership runs out in a couple of weeks, I cannot decide whether or not to renew it for three months as we play tennis more regularly in the summer and then there's the garden..........
It's all dependent on the weather.
I don't want to pay £100 just to feel guilty for not getting there enough.

I didn't blog yesterday as I did nothing of note - a bath and beauty treatments in the morning, old clothes on, ready for a day in the garden, then the hail and rain came and continued for most of the day.
I did lots of un-noteworthy jobs in the house - well, perhaps not "lots".
A few, mainly e mails, filing, phone calls and catching up on recorded TV.

Today I collected J and Th from school, having fitted in shopping in Knowle and Solihull after leaving the gym, with mushroom risotto and coffee in Pret - brill as usual.
Pret a Manger in Solihull is a delight - charming staff and great food and filter coffee only 95p.
I've ticked all of the boxes today - on a course in Rowley Regis tomorrow and the family for lunch on Sunday - a shoulder of British pork in the fridge, vegetables in the laundry.
Just a few odds and ends to buy on the way home tomorrow.

Hot and sunny weekend forecast - hurrah!
 

No comments: