Saturday 22 March 2014

Cheeseburgers and chips!

Well, it may not be the healthiest meal in the world - shall I correct that - definitely not the healthiest meal anywhere, but delicious, just once in a blue moon.
I believe that there was a blue moon tonight, anyway I collected J and Th from school to bring them home with me for a sleepover.
We were going to have tea in Pret - dead healthy stuff, a salad for me - but they had little left by 4.45pm, so we were forced to have "Happy Meals" in McDonalds.
We enjoyed them, then shopped a little in M&S and JS before coming home, settled in then watched "Sports Relief" in onsies (not me) with a premature midnight feast  by the fire.
A bit of a late night but it's Saturday tomorrow - Happy Birthday Tina.
 

1 comment:

William said...

I can accept that a cheeseburger can be delicious, but not one from McDonalds.