Wednesday 11 December 2013

O Come all ye faithfull...........

I've been to my first carol concert this year - the Scout/Cubs/Beavers at St Egburg's in Bicester - nice carols and a particularly weird activity - laying a table for dinner in the aisle to a rather illiterate poem about Christmas.
A brave minister asked questions around the "What season is this?"
Answer "Easter"
              "Winter"
              "Chocolate"
T answered correctly - well done T.

A double first as I went to the first Nativity play of the year  - KP was Mary so it had to be good.

This morning I made a stew and chocolate before playing tennis, home to fill the cake, pack a bag and off to Bicester.
Tomorrow I shall do the MP* bit - great fun - then shop in town and the Village before setting off for home - only housework on the agenda - must put the decorated rooms back together on Friday - enough of this gallivanting!
* W referred to me as "Mary Poppins" for carrying out the au pair activities,
I quite like it.

So who is St Egburg - sounds Scandanavian.

 

No comments: