Tuesday 10 December 2013

Ding dong.....

I've just returned from bell ringing.
My second session went really well.
My first session started well and then I lost it completely, possibly because I wasn't standing in exactly the right place and certainly because I lost my concentration.
I think that it's like driving - full concentration until you are  proficient and then it just happens.
One day - hopefully not too far away.......

I went to Warwick this morning to meet a friend for coffee, we were still talking, so stayed for lunch as well.
I stopped in Solihull on the way home and bought towels - cloakroom and kitchen, to match the decor and bath towels so that the family are still impressed by the fluffiness.
Beatties had a linens sale on, I bought the kitchen towel in JL, designer, as it was the right colour and ridiculously expensive.
It will last a long time and I'm pleased with it.

I somehow forgot to have dinner, so was very cold at church - I've just had cocoa to make up and then to a nice warm bed.
Tomorrow, tennis - a sunny day is promised.

I've just done an on line order from M&S - free home delivery if you opt to collect from store as, I guess, they can't cope - will save queueing in store - try it if you're ordering 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ting Tong!