Friday 13 December 2013

Come Dine with me.

Now a possibility, having spent about 6 hours carrying furniture and pictures downstairs, polishing and rearranging.
I think it looks wonderful.
Now, what to do with the things that I don't want to put back?
A bit more vacuuming to do and clean the floors and it'll be fit for inspection - friends coming for lunch on Sunday, but it has been a week since PtheP finished.

I was awake early, so finished the Christmas cards, posted 40, collected  a parcel from the PO, then delivered  a further 20 cards by hand, declining coffees en route.
I put the tree in its stand, ready to lift into the conservatory.....later.
No point until I have time/inclination to decorate it - might be tomorrow.
I didn't start the dining room until 3.00pm, by which time it was nearly dark, hence I finished late, too late to bother to cook.
I might just have to put the Father Christmases on the sideboard first.

Lots of leaves to clear up from the yard - next week now.
Going shopping early, Ventura Park, for Sunday lunch - everyone has pork on offer - then meeting Judith for coffee at a garden centre near by - Flora.....
Hope I can find it!

No comments: