Wednesday 2 October 2013

Gleaming Spires.

Can anyone explain why last week's blog "Phew Again" has now had over 80 hits?
Did I unwittingly use any dodgy phrases?

Anyway, back to the more mundane for my usual readership.
I'm in Bicester this week picking up T & Kp from school & doing the myriad (exaggeration!) of clubs & after school activities - they tire me & I only do the transport.
They have been great fun as usual - never a dull moment.
T has a time issue - he insists on being very early for everything, especially school - not usually a family failing!

I played tennis on Monday morning before setting off - the decorator is in - he is brilliant so I know that I shall be delighted with the make-over, when I get home.
Yesterday I made damson jam, speed walked into town & pottered around for a couple of hours before picking up T & KP.
We made damson jam buns (delicious) - they are very good helpers in the kitchen, whilst the tea cooked, then off to cubs & gym.

Today I'm planning a trip to Oxford on the S5 - another speed walk into town for the bus.
Never a dull moment!

No comments: