Wednesday 16 October 2013

Hi, I'm back!

My blog imploded today - my fault, I'm sure.
All of this stuff is a total mystery to me - I'm always surprised & delighted that it does work.
When anything goes wrong I turn the modem off, then back on.
If that doesn't work, I get upset, then phone a friend.
Presently W, MK & family are staying, all of whom are more competent than I am; W has saved the day!

J & I have had a fun day together, watching CBBs, to Coleshill to shop for lunch & dinner, picnic lunch on a rug in the lounge, scooting to the reservoir to feed the very appreciative ducks, baking a malteser cake & making a bat cage out of a collection of boxes, as a finale.
I prepared dinner - salmon joint with parmentier potatoes & stir fry vegetables, then picked up Keith for an Alms Houses trustees meeting at the Rectory - no wonder I'm tired!

We bought some fireworks  for a celebration tomorrow - it being Thursday & aj will be joining us, to the boys' delight - a large cascade & a sparkler each!
I hope the rain stops.
I'm watching a recording of today's "Flog It".
Paul Martin with shaggy hair, looking about 40, rather than his more usual 56, wearing a cord jacket that he has since grown into.
Bedtime - I hope to sleep beyond 4.00am, having done enough thinking for the time being.
 

No comments: