Monday 23 September 2013

Phew!
I played three sets of tennis this morning, despite drizzly weather when we started, it did dry up as time went on & we did enjoy it - I won all of my sets, despite shortcomings, having not played for a couple of weeks.
We always feel good for the fresh air & exercise.
I had an hour before needing to go to Solihull to collect j & Th from school - I think I may have spent this time eating!
Why is it that some days you don't care about food & other days you feel hungry all the time?
I had a slice of rye bread & salmon mousse - I fetched a handful of tomatoes & found I'd eaten them all before I got to my plate.

I made up for the gluttony by parking at P & A's & jogging most of the way to J's school, then speed walking to Th's school - J walks really fast as well.
We chatted, had tea then watched "Pointless", to see if we could answer the questions - we did get a few.
I came home , had a few minutes to close curtains & put the chickens to bed, before dashing out to collect Jan, & so to salsaexercise - one & a half hours of exercise, ending with salsa dancing.
great exercise - I'm not good at the dancing bit, but it's all great fun - we spend a lot of the time laughing, especially when doing the cross-over feet bit, combined with a turn!
A day off tomorrow - lots of jobs to do, outside. 

No comments: