Tuesday 17 September 2013

8 degrees & counting.

Today has been cold, wet & windy.
To be honest, it only rained after I had put the washing out & walked round to see Jan, without a coat.
I borrowed an umbrella to walk/run home, then went to NW church to collect my "Jesus in the Wilderness" display - it packed up quite well, with only a minor sand spillage.
I came home, replaced the stones in the garden & put the rest of the bits away.
I'd borrowed some stone ewers from Sh church which I shall return tonight, when I go bell ringing.
I'm eating very healthily today to make up for  a weekend of indulgence - fruit, salads, fish & more fruit.
I'll go to bed early before I think about supper.

I drove back from Bicester yesterday, via Kenilworth, to visit Waitrose - cardholders can download a voucher to get £5 off a £20 shop as well as getting a free daily paper if you spend £5, any day of the week & the food is wonderful, even better than M&S.

I picked J & Th up from their schools, cooked tea 7 played.
I stopped to buy paint for the conservatory, at B & Q, then had to buy paint for the other rooms as it was 3 for 2 on cans of paint - that took longer & I got home just in time to go back to Coleshill for the salsaexercise class.
A laugh a minute, as usual - my salsa is about as poor as my bellringing, but the exercises are good.

The rain's stopped & it should be warmer for the rest of the week - perhaps a day in the garden.

No comments: