Monday 9 September 2013

America's Cup.

I know nothing about it, but it's on the TV, following the news at lunchtime & looks amazing - enormous catamarans literally flying, with men in black scurrying all over them.
You can't afford one W.

No tennis today as it was raining.
I was in Coleshill so shopped for milk & maltesers, which somehow took over an hour, & came home, cooked & ate my dinner - stir fry with steak & a mountain of vegetables, because I was hungry & have a PCC meeting tonight at church.
I'll make some biscuits  do coffee, to make it a little more pleasant/civilised - I have to make a malteser cake for T & KP anyway, then I'll go in the garden, including mucking out the chickens - I promised Jan as she thinks that they smell.
They always smell.
They're chickens.

No blog yesterday - too tired after taking Family Service, which is always demanding, then morning Prayer then to Cornfields for lunch, with some friends/neighbours.
Back in time for a cup of tea with Jan & Chris before going back to church to take Evening prayer.
I have to admit to standing at the altar delighting at the cleanliness of the place.  
I'm sure that there were still some large spiders joining us for worship!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

William said...

I'm watching the America's cup on Youtube and loving it. It's amazing that they go and 2½ times the speed of the wind!

Anonymous said...

How's that then?
Really good to watch.
m