Saturday 7 September 2013

Gleaming!

I've cooked for myself tonight - the first time for months - fillet steak stir fry with a bucket load of vegetables.
Scrummy.
This was the conclusion to a tiring day, spring cleaning the church, not exactly from top to bottom, as it's impossible to reach the top of anything, but we did clean all of the windows.
It's a great improvement, & displaced more than a few giant spiders.
The men strimmed the churchyard & I provided the cakes to keep up morale.
I went on to Morrisons when I finished at tea time, hence the fillet steak.
Olwen came round to borrow cake tins to bake for a show tomorrow -  we chatted for far too long, hence I still have a bit of work to do on my sermon - Family Service done & dusted - Paul's letter to Philemon -  the shortest of his letters, written about his runaway slave, Onesimus - Phil & Os for family Service.
All good fun, I hope, followed by pop & cakes.

No comments: