Saturday 14 September 2013

Busy, busy.

That's been my day - up early to clean downstairs as I realised that I'd done no housework for two weeks, since our birthday party/ since B was last here.
He was coming over with T & KP this afternoon.
I took out all of the dead birthday flowers, took down the cards, cleaned the window cells to clear away the dead flies & vacuumed through downstairs - a great improvement
I took the child seats out of the car & dropped the back seats before loading the boxes of bric \ brac - a good walk from the "factory" with each box.
I packed the bits needed to complete "JC in The Wilderness" & was at NW church by 9.40am.
I gave JC a new blue sky & large luminous sun the blew away the fingerprints in the sand - Junior Church there last night to do their display.
The church looked fantastic.
My display was the only one totally devoid of flowers & child friendly/interactive!

I carried all of the boxes a mile across the church yard & set up the stall - Jan arrived & helped from thereon in.
I packed up about 4.00pm, having taken about £45 - not too bad considering the number there & the goods available.
B, T & KP had just arrived when I gor home, bearing an M&S Indian meal to cook.
It was scrummy - better than a takeaway.

All peaceful - T 7 KP were tired, having had a busy day, as well as me.
Church tomorrow at NW so we can Bible Story spot during the sermon                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments: