Tuesday 1 July 2008

Murray's still in!

Well, he hasn't played today.
It has been suggested that it may rain tomorrow, so he could get another days grace/rest.
BBC 2 is not showing live matches at the moment, perhaps it is raining already, it is overcast here, after a lovely day.
I did see most of the Williams sisters' matches this afternoon at P&A's, so have "The One Show" on - Edwina Currie & Julian Clary.
My, how they have aged.
EC looks a real bag lady. Good. I never liked that woman from her days as a Birmingham councillor & could not believe John Major's lack of taste.

I have had a lovely day with Thomas, who is trying to work out the logistics of crawling.
The second leg is giving him problems at the moment - a sort of sleeping policeman that he cannot get over.

A storm has just started, thank goodness I opted to watch Wimbledon rather than garden when I got home. Unfortunately, G is mowing the lawns!
I am cooking a delicious chicken - not just..........but an M&S honey basted chicken.
We would have eaten it last night, but it is brown & I thought that it was cooked until I came to serve it.
We had pasta!
We are having new potatoes & stir fried artichokes with it, for a change.

Tennis in the morning, & then the garden, weather permitting.

2 comments:

William said...

do you mean that the chicken looked cooked so you served it without putting it in the oven or was it simply not cooked enough?

Anonymous said...

No.
It was raw, needing 1hr 50min cooking.
I put it back in the fridge for the next night.
It was delicious.
m