Monday 14 July 2008

Monday, funday.

My Monday is usually self-indulgent.

First thing I followed G to Tamworth to return the removal van, chatted to AJ, then went to Coleshill to play tennis for a couple of hours in the sunshine.

After doing a few chores I went to Solihull, parked at Morrisons, making a grand saving of £2, so went to M&S for a tea & a treat.
I bought a pair of chinos, which are either brill or "for wrinklies; I'm sure that W &/or B will put me right about them.
The downside of the free parking was, of course, that I had to shop at Morrisons.
I then went to the gym for a couple of hours, arriving home just before G.
We have had scampi, healthy chips & salad & a lazy evening, recovering from a long weekend.

PS The croc is called "Leatherhead". I think that this refers to his headgear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinos+laceups= wrinkly

Ben

Anonymous said...

Not so anonymous then, Ben.

Anonymous said...

Sod.
Got it wrong again.
I'll wear them with sandals, not lace-ups - they are a rather pretty pale blue/green.
I don't have any matching ecco's.....yet!
m