Thursday 3 July 2008

Granny Helper.


I was granny helper at Bubbles, Tim's playgroup, this afternoon - a rare treat.
I drove to Tim's childminders in time to walk to Bubbles with the team of five.
I had a lovely afternoon, playing with the children & being sat on by two or three every time we settled on a mat. Tim made do with sitting on a bit of my leg.
Tim & KP were delightful; we played, went to the park/playground & drove the car. The latter involves all three of us sitting in the front seats changing CDs, Tim "naming that tune".
I bought fish & chips in Coleshill on the way home & we have chilled in front of the TV - an Abba programme about the "Mamma Mia" film which looks a hoot, with an fascinating cast. (Meryl Streep, Julie Waters, Piers Brosnan..........)





I haven't seen any tennis today but from today's results, there are some brilliant matches to come.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it really such an urban jungle in Bicester ?
Have to get off to Little Bettys and verbally harrass their customers about their eating habits.Hope to come home with a fat rascal in time for the tennis.j

Anonymous said...

I like to take precautions - I camouflaged myself with pasta sauce, this beingon the edge of Chiantiland (&KP having dropped a jar on the floor)!
I thought that you were eating "skinny".
g