Friday 11 July 2008

Happy Birthday, P.

I'm home!
This morning we left home early, dropped J at nursery, MK & D at the hospital (the big house) in Roskilde, for more tests, me at the airport & then W went to work.
I had a good flight & G picked me up, went to Tamworth to collect a big van for tomorrow & then came home.
I have baked, washed, cleaned, shopped & been to see P to deliver the pressies from Denmark.
I will post the photos that are not too awful & then go to bed.

Young D was pink & cute this morning - the joy of being in the bosom of the family & having a caring big brother who pops a dummy (shuba) in your mouth whenever it is open.
J is sweet & giggly & so full of beans:

At the "English/ Japanese garden, with three grandparents:



On the lake with Farfar.

Admiring the carp.


Try the English - only used for The "do nots"

On the slide.


Driving the tractor.

Wouldn't you make a fuss if your mum put you in that sweater?

J loves peas - home grown!

No comments: