Friday 28 June 2013

Well, that's the three things for today.

Those being, the blinding headache this morning which necessitated a visit to the pharmacy at the surgery, to check if I could take paracetemol as well as piriton & my antibiotics.
I can & have - another needed now.
By lunchtime my e mail account had been got at & a spam sent to all of my contacts claiming that I had been mugged & was destitute in Manila - please send cash!
G was in manila last weekend, so it was conceivable - I have had lots of texts, e mails & phone calls checking - the last one a couple of minutes ago.
Unfortunately some people have opened it, which is what I had done a couple of weeks ago, when it was sent from another friends e mail account, whilst G was last in Manila.
To add insult to injury, my account is now blank - no mails, trash, sent or, the real loss, contacts.
I'm hoping they can be found somewhere by someone cleverer than me.

I collected J & Th from school, having dashed into Solihull en route to buy something in M&S to use my free £5 voucher at the cardholders event.
Whilst parked outside the house some idiot managed to hit my wing mirror, despite it folding flat when the car is locked.
I have got it working again, but the mirror is wobbly.
Bother, bother, bother.
Tomorrow will be better.





 

No comments: