Saturday 1 June 2013

Hangover, what hangover?

Well, the girly bring a bottle party went really well - about 20 of us, all having a good time, chatting & never a mention of church fundraising - a few other hair-raising tails though! I did do a sell on the church toilet twinning as I had a certificate on the toilet door, in readiness. The food was scrummy & the birthday cakes - one for Olwen & a second for Mia, Jan's Norwegian wild blue (?), 4 yesterday - one coffee, one lemon, teuned out brilliantly. All tidied up & the dishwasher on by midnight. The sun came out, eventually, so the doors open to the garden, even if we didn't venture out. A beautiful morning - washing & chickens out before 6.00am, a sermon to write & shopping to be done for tomorrow's lunch - Phil coming with friends, to catch up on the village news, after his sojourn in Tamworth. G off to Thailand tomorrow am, via MG for lunch & a chauffeur to HRW. Sounds like a good weekend. Quandry, should I use last week's "Trinity sermon", with which I was pleased, to explain the trinity to NW, or write the planned one on the centurian & his slave? I think that I may have to go with option 2, having done the planning, to get it out of my head. Enjoy your weekend, especially those for whom life isn't just one long holiday!

4 comments:

William said...

I'm enjoying every day without Kidney pain and the cough is on its way out :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Feel free to visit my web blog - where can i buy a used car