Monday 24 June 2013

Anyone for tennis?

After a wet, busy Saturday,cleaning, Aj rescued me, Sunday bbq lunch in richmond, with the family, most of them anyway, 3/4 sons with partners, a lot of fun (&wine).
Today we had a day pottering along the river & browsing the shops before tea & cake watching Wimbledon, on TV - Murray just through, Nadal OUT in straight sets!
The first time he's ever been out in a first round.
The real thing tomorrow, centre court tickets, row W, I think.
Brill.
That will be a late night, play whilst light allows/ match finishes, then a walk to the bus to get back.
Last year it was a very late night as we got on the right bus, going the wrong way.
P eventually rescued us in the car- nearly home!
I can't compete with W's blog (william's little world) for medical interest, but am now taking piriton, on Boots' equivalent, to deal with the bites on my head, suffered when mowing under the trees.
Nevertheless,I look forward to honing my mowing skills in a week or so.
Next time, insect repellant & a hat - shorts & a vest top was not one of my better ideas!
Lent

No comments: