Friday 7 June 2013

One long paragraph?

I apologise for the above. I do write in paragraphs, but they all get removed on publishing - help would be appreciated. Help would also be appreciated into explaining why my m phone does predictive text of late &, from today, is in Spanish. This is most disconcerting, some of my texts have been really strange! Had a great day - spent 3 + hours this morning with a novice preacher, giving feedback, then went to Knowle & Solihull to shop. I put up ads to sell the Lotus - photos with an info sticker across them - in Sh shop & Coleshill, there was a message from an interested party when I got home. Fingers crossed - I need an empty garage. I picked up an encyclopaedia at the charity bookshop, that they had had in today - they do requests, & paid the CA money in, rather late. I spent a couple of hours with friends this evening & have since watched yesterday's recordings of the apprentice & have stayewd up far too late. I bought the new Hilary Mantel novel, half price at Morrisons & was looking forward to starting it - too tired now. Tomorrow's another day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greаt post. I useԁ to be checking continuously thiѕ weblog аnԁ I'm inspired! Very useful info specially the ultimate phase :) I take care of such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

My website ... cash for cars nj