Saturday 15 June 2013

Rained off.

At Queens, but we managed couple of sets at Coleshill this morning before the heavens opened.
I came home to put the house straight - too wet to mow the lawns.
I prepared a lovely salmon salad to devour whilst watching tennis, surrounded by the mess that was the lounge before Brian came to polish the panelling - all ornaments down & the chest contents piled in the chairs.
I finished my lunch, but then caught up with recordings of "The Apprentice" & "You're Fired" & am still sitting here at tea -time.
I'll just have a nice cup of tea & then become a whirling dervish!!

I've had a lovely couple of days in Bicester, whilst Brian got on here, starting with a lazy journey across country, via Warwick for lunch.
We visited the circus on the school field on Wed evening - really old fashioned stuff that all of the kids loved.
Sermon done, a cake to make & put the place straight as some of the family may visit tomorrow - Th b'day.
party.
I visited MG en route to Bicester & Solihull on the way home, to deliver Th's present, so managed to see 7/9 g'children last week - not bad.
I don't suppose that I will manage that again.

I have signed the Which online petition for action against nuisance phone calls - do look it up & add your weight, if time allows.
Time for tea!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too have signed the petition. Let's hope it works.