Tuesday 2 July 2013

Andy's through

But he certainly made hard work of the second set - not that I would have done any better.
I watched some of the match with J & Th, having collected them from school, bribed them with a drink & snack & played football for a while.
I was explaining the scoring system, which takes a bit of understanding by a 6 year old.

Since arriving home I've been bombarded with phone calls - e mail defunct from hacking & visited the neighbours, R&A - so seem to have missed dinner altogether.
Perhaps I'll eat two  tomorrow.

Yesterday's Christian Aid lunch went very well, the lasagne was scrummy & the deserts went down well - strawberry trifle/steamed treacle sponge & custard.
Not a lot left. apart from £120 for CA
I was so well organised that I even had time to tidy the garden & sweep the yard before starting to cook.

No comments: