Friday 19 July 2013

Thanks, Loch Fyne.

I spent the day pottering around York, having travelled there on a hot bus.
AJ was "doing a hall", so I sampled 4 different samples of brownies - none very interesting, witnessed by the fact that I just had a nibble of each.
I spent over an hour in Barnitts, looking at Morris & Sanderson wallpapers.
The only ones I like are Morris, which are expensive, which I can live with for the lounge, needing 4 rolls (not that small - panelling to shoulder height!), but a no no for the bedroom, needing 12 rolls.
Suggestions?

I stopped for a cold coffee & small strawberry tarts in M&S to chill for a while, then went as far as the Minster to check service times, which involved covering most streets in the centre of town.
We met up & went to Loch Fyne for an early meal - delicious - followed by free deserts - fill in the short questionaire & free deserts forever!
A fun day planned for tomorrow.

No comments: