Monday 8 July 2013

Sir Andy Murray?

What a match!
I came in from the garden for a cup of tea & the score was 4-4 in the third set.
Amazing.
Some real summer weather forecast & a Wimbledon champion should herald a good week for the country.
I am using the Lotus whilst the sun shines & enjoying it - saves time on hairstyling!
An interested buyer at the tennis club on Saturday - I put the price up.

I arrived at church half an hour late yesterday (despite driving the lotus)
The service had been put back to 9.30am, only the Family Service on the second Sunday to stay at 10.00am.
How confusing.
This follows complaints from NW that M cannot get there in time to join the bell ringers &from the vicar that she has to rush to get to the next service at OW at 11.00am.
Next, I guess, they will cancel the family Service & the Evensong at 6.00pm & we shall be back to exactly where we were 6 months ago.
At that point I think I may well resign - nothing happens in our churches by way of growing faith, only fund raising & social events, Sh ones run by me alone, presently.

The garden is looking good - I am determined to weed the final two borders, this week, do some planting & then it is all done, apart from mowing, watering & tidying.
I do have to remove the tendrils from the wisteria before they take over the world - long handled croppers somewhere & a ladder, I think.

 

No comments: