Sunday 7 July 2013

Come on Andy!!!!!

I shall go into the garden & find some weeding to do, in a shady spot, as I cannot sit on the edge of my seat for the next four hours - Andy is 4 - 3, A in set 1.
Amazing quality tennis.

I have been in Bicester, doing a couple of school pick ups & enjoying the company of the family  - T & KP in my bed by 6.00am, to chat/write stories.
I caught up up on e mails & enjoyed pottering in Bicester for a couple of days, before coming home via Solihull, on Friday.
I have replaced the old single beds in the spare room with a beautiful double bed, delivered yesterday. I trawled the sales in Beatties & J Lewis for lovely white cotton bedding & a mattress cover (BHS - bargain) then slalomed the old beds down the stairs & carried them to the old laundry, when I got home on Friday.
That  cost me a couple of nails as the mattresses have no handles!
The room looks good, just awaiting a headboard, the "Helen Bradley" repositioning & ice cubes on the dents in the carpet as the steam iron didn't quite do the job.

A sad note - one of the chickens - the older one, a loner, disappeared whilst I was away.
The fox that was seen sunbathing on the top lawn, near to where the chickens dust bath, is the main suspect.
Not a feather to be seen.
The good news is that there have been two eggs every day since her demise, only one a day before then.
Suggestions.........  

No comments: