Wednesday 2 April 2014

What's in it for me?

nothing but sand!
I was unaware of any intake of silicon dioxide whilst playing tennis this morning - I did lose the first set though, which is unusual - but the car was certainly coated  with some fall out from somewhere.
The hot, sunny day did not materialise - I had lunch  and then planned to mow the lawns, but the rain came first so I started on my sermon for Sunday (got the books together and fell asleep).
M&S delivered the 3 seater settee this afternoon - it looks very good and is just as comfortable as the two seater, just shorter.

I've since been to the Lent course at the Meths at 6.30pm, followed by a meeting of the Alms House trustees at 7.30pm.
The course was  difficult and tough going, the meeting went well - no problems, I'm now watching a recorded episode of "Poirot" - on board the Queen Mary on her maiden voyage to new York, protecting  a million pounds worth of bonds, carried in a metal portmanteau.

The field looks lovely - cilla, celandines and daffodils in flower - I did take a photo to post, with my phone and send it to my e mail address.
It's not arrived yet! 

No comments: