Thursday 17 April 2014

Eggtravagant!

I've taken my second day off from the usual round to deliver Easter eggs and have lunch out near Bicester.
I left home later than intended as I painted my toe nails purple - it does my ego good - then you have to wait until they're really dry before putting on shoes.
Clothing was difficult as it seemed that it should be a warm day, but the forecast was for a cool day - it was.
The outward journey was fine but the roads were very busy later so I chickened out and came home at tea time instead of visiting Kenilworth or Warwick, stopping at Meriden en route, for fish and chips for tea.
Pig!
The first time for well over a year and I only ate half of it.

I'm told that the flashing ads are cookies - never had so much trouble getting rid of cookies, ever1

No comments: