Wednesday 2 April 2014

and now for the weather forecast.......

Scientists in Britain have made great strides with the accuracy of weather forecasting, which will now be 62% accurate, which will save the economy millions - wind farms cranked up, ice cream manufacture, hanging out the washing, etc.
Surely the odds are still pretty low, not that earth shattering - not a criticism, more of an observation.
Yesterday was a glorious day - I celebrated by taking the day off - an early trip to the gym followed by coffee with friends in JL, Ventura Park, which lasted until 1.00pm.
I bought a veritable flock of fluffy Easter chicks from Hobbycraft and purple underwear in M&S sale.
I've never had purple before, but I like it - perhaps there was an unconscious reference to women bishops.
I had tea with M&M on the way home, then had tomato and basil salad, having bought a beautiful basil plant in M&S - always superior!
The only sensible thing I bought was milk.

Bell ringing last night - I rang two rounds, with help and less stress.
Perhaps I will get there!

No comments: