Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fly posting.

So arrest me!
I was up early to hand over the Volvo keys to the mechanic, who takes it away for the day, returning it serviced and with an MOT for a very reasonable price - my hero.
As I was up I had a cappuccino, put on the TV and got on with the publicity for the Table Sale that we're running in the parish hall on 5 May - more e mails out and poster done and printed.
I rewarded myself with a soak in the bath, before walking around the village to fly post, have a private viewing of the newly decorated Parish hall and have coffee with Jan and Chris.
I must have done something with the remainder of the afternoon, can't remember what.
I did put the dead flowers out and vacuum downstairs - that couldn't have taken 3 hours.
e mails and some more TV at some point.
I did put the mower battery on charge, to no effect - perhaps the charger's duff - the mechanic looked at it and couldn't see anything amiss - I'd done it all correctly.
AJ arrived for a break, we had salmon and salad for dinner and I've planted hollyhock and nasturtium seeds.
Presently watching TV and planning to tax the car and buy coffee online.  

No comments: