Monday 21 April 2014

All chill.

A Bank Holiday from shopping just doesn't work anymore as people shop online anyway.
I'm watching a programme about Amazon which is surprising - people shopping at JS to store goods until the price rises, then sell on Amazon.
Call me old fashioned.
I like to potter around the shops to see, feel and compare the goods, for most things, or at least look and then order on line, when you know what you're ordering.

I had a lie in and embroidered a ladybird over the hole in the knee of JP's jeans this am.
It took me an hour and made me aware that my near sight isn't as good as it was - I still see better without my glasses, for close work.
I spent the rest of the day gardening - removed two 6 ft conifers from the rockery, roots and all.
Knackering.
I hoed most of the borders, put in some new perennials , gooseberry and raspberry bushes, trimmed the edges and mowed under the hedges - the big mower had a flat battery, I hope.
I've put it on charge, I hope, so that I can  finish the lawns tomorrow. 

No comments: