Friday 4 April 2014

Struggling with "Passion".

Having decided to have a hot foaming bath and a pedicure this morning instead of going to the gym - usually the gym wins, honestly - I found it difficult to put on old clothes and get dirty in the garden.
Impossible, actually, so I found a clean option - I did the washing and settled down in the conservatory to admire the lawns and write a sermon for Sunday - Passion Sunday.
Despite a lot of reading and research I didn't put pen to paper and eventually gave up at about 3.30pm.
I packed up some of yesterday's cake and went to Coleshill to visit Phil - he always makes us a cup of tea and eats cake - very gratifying.
I shopped, banked and posted mail, then came home to cook dinner - haddock.
I've had phone calls, answered e mails, but still no sermon.
I'll take the books to bed - wake up early and try again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you need to pay more?

Gill said...

For what?
g