Wednesday 16 April 2014

Almost as good as it gets.

Me that is.
I played tennis this morning, then on to Dorridge for a facial, Solihull for coffee at Pret, a potter around the shops for an hour and then back to Coleshill for a trim and blow wave.
I did have to buy a dress and T shirt in East - it's a very old building in the High Street with a  wonderfully cosy, beamed upstairs with big changing rooms, where they put all older stock.
I really wanted a blue T shirt, the East one is lilac, so I had to go back to M&S to find a blue one, making me a little late at the hairdresser's - he forgave me!

I was home by 4.30pm, which gave me a couple of hours to finish preparing the Lent Course that I lead at the Meths this evening.
Severn Trent were installing a water meter at the end of the drive when I got home, a day early, as they were in the area and had time - have to start bathing with a friend!

I've since eaten a salad and am watching "Endeavour", which is my very favourite programme of the moment - the young Inspector Morse - recorded on Sunday.
A day out planned for tomorrow - no point having your hair done and spending the day in the garden.   

No comments: