Friday 10 January 2014

We've arrived - Happy Birthday MK!

I'm sure that W will be cooking dinner or taking MK out  whilst T & B babysit.

I'm watching a programme on how to have the perfect lawn - they haven't yet mentioned what to do about the spoil heaps and undulations caused by moles - Arthur caught 9 in total - a record!.
He thinks that they were coming from across the road, but why here - none next door?
The experts are mixing small clover with grass seed as it wears well and looks good  - I've got that bit right - 90% clover, large though.

I went to the gym this morning - 4 miles away so a 2 hour trip, allowing for showering and hair drying.
I felt great afterwards.
I prepared to paint the conservatory, but by the time I'd put the cabling away, brought back from  church yesterday and sorted out ladders and had coffee............the light was going.
I'll start in the morning - might go to the gym first.
I have to prepare the family service for Sunday, but already have it planned in my mind, so not much to do.
Shall we make Magi out of coat pegs?
10 minute max activity needed - perhaps we'll make stars instead.

Damp patch on the hall ceiling - I don't know when it came but do remember that the shower door wasn't properly closed the other day - hope it was that.
PtheP can redo it when he comes back in Feb.

M&S have plaid furniture in the sale - only 4 furniture shops, nearest/ most convenient is Leeds.
Just have to decide whether I need/can afford it - chair, lovers chair (wider) and settee.
I think that it might just be a dream.

No spelling mistakes........
 

1 comment:

William said...

rambling

We ate sushi and then I went away overnight with the kids so that MK got to have a girls night. Better luck with your next set of guesses!