Tuesday 7 January 2014

Despite the cold, wet weather, the week as started well - J and Th here for the last day of their holiday on Monday.
We read, played, watched CBBs and played Trivial Pursuits with Jan, which Th won!
All heating was working flat out to keep us warm.
The new settee from M&S was delivered by "Man with a Van" at 7.30pm.
It's caramel with a tweedy texture and perfect - marches the background colour of the patterned arm chairs.
A big matching one will be delivered in Feb.
Anyone want a big green settee with worn cushions?
Buyer collect.
Jan and I went to salsacise - I'm not good at the dancing bit as there are too many steps to remember and they keep changing.
It's good exercise and fun anyway.

This morning I went to LM gym at 9.00am, left at 10.30am to go to the dentist, feeling really good.
Teeth and gums were A1, so a good morning altogether, worth coffee in Pret followed by a browse around the shops in Solihull then Knowle and home by tea time.
Bell ringing tonight - two practices then I rang a round with the team.
I am getting better but it's a slow process.
If I get it wrong I loose confidence.
Tonight the ropes were short - apparently they twist more when it's wet - so it took a long time to get sorted.
I was going to garden tomorrow but it's boggy at best so that may be postponed  

No comments: