Sunday 12 January 2014

Chilly.

I'm watching "Sherlock", about the only programme that seems worth the effort at the moment.
He has a girlfriend!
No he doesn't - it was a con.
Good - didn't fit the character.

It's been a good weekend - having been to the gym on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings, I decided that I should give Saturday a miss in order to have time to paint the conservatory.
I'm sure that self-denial is good for the soul.
I cleaned and painted, scrubbed the floor, cleaned the carpet and put it all back together by 7.00pm
I'm really pleased with the result - warm orange/peach which goes very well with the tiles.
I prepared today's Family Service before I started - Magi - just in case.
I had a bath and an early night, then found that it was the bath plumbing that was leaking - could be worse, at least I can use the shower....I think.

I've taken three services today - two morning and an Evening Prayer.
In between, I went to Jan and Chris's for lunch and a chat.
During the evening service I cleaned the church and stripped off the notice board - work that one out.

Tennis tomorrow, if it's not freezing, if so, the gym, then Solihull for coffee and shopping.
Sounds like a good day.

No comments: