Friday 3 January 2014

Fighting Fit!

It's been a really good day - ironing done early (lots of tablecloths and serviettes) then off to the gym in Lea Marston with Jan, as her guest.
The gym's very friendly and well-equipped but the pool is small and oddly shaped.
 I may join to get some exercise during the winter months as it's only 5 minutes down the road, membership is monthly, and very reasonable - we both felt great afterwards.
We felt so good that we went to Ventura Park for lunch at JL, followed by shopping and tea at M&S.
I bought a couple of settees in M&S at a knock down price, I now have to persuade someone to collect the smaller one, which was in the store, the larger one has to be made and delivered.
Anyone want two older settees in need of covering?
I'll paint the conservatory to match/co-ordinate - the week after next??

It's still raining.
I'll have to move the chickens to higher ground if it doesn't stop soon.
 

3 comments:

William said...

I still think you'd be better off walking around the reservoir and maybe start doing some air squats.
Burn the sofas
W

Anonymous said...

I had a bad case of air squats after too many sprouts at Christmas.

CEng

Anonymous said...

I remember.
I think we all do.
Too wet to go for a walk and it doesn't help my stomach muscles.
I finish with a swim and a shower and feel really good.
m