Tuesday 28 January 2014

Cluck, cluck!

My lone chicken is being cossetted.
This morning, in my dressing gown, the cold and rain, I redesigned the hook that holds the food hopper, in an attempt to keep the food dry as the rain has been getting in, causing the food to clog and block.
I cleaned and refilled the hopper, put a new sheet over the run and the chicken gazebo alongside.
I hope that this works.
I did give chick date and walnut loaf - one of her favourite treats, to make up for the weather.

Aj and i have done chores in Coleshill. then on to Bicester for lunch at Pret and a potter around the shops.
I have a fantastic quilted coat and freeze from the Musto sale and a handbag from Radley - you will never guess the colour.....unless you're a Dane!

Now relaxing with T and KP, awaiting B's return, to keep us all in order.
I think that we have had more than enough rain, surely it will stop soon.

No comments: