Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy Birthday Kate.

The Duchess of Cambridge is 32 today - for the info of royal watchers.
Perhaps Wills has cooked dinner for her whilst baby George slept - married bliss!

I was up early and at the gym by 8.00am, to work on the machines, do some weights and have a swim.
I came out feeling great - about 25 and fit as a flea.
Perhaps a good walk would be better but it wouldn't make me feel as good and the weather was foul - puddles everywhere.

I was at church by 9.30am and together with 4/5 friends we undressed the 32 Christmas trees, carried them outside and cleaned up.
I eventually left at around 5.00pm, having vacuumed  through - not too many needles as the church had been cool, to say the least, as the heating broke down the weekend that we put the trees up.
It's actually been Arctic in there all Christmas.

Trying to accept the news that sugar is a killer and smoothies are bad for you - who'd have guessed?

No comments: