Tuesday 21 January 2014

Freezing still.

The main problem with not falling asleep until 3.00am is that you don't wake up at the right time the next morning.
This can be good, if the central heating is functioning as the house had time to warm up.
If there is no heating there is no advantage that I can think of.
I awoke at 8.30am, dressed in shorts in record time, to avoid hypothermia, and was at the gym before 9.00am.
A couple of hours later I was warmed up, sparkling and made up - 4 layers, including a HH base layer and cashmere sweater, ready for home.
I did the chores in Coleshill then home to tidy the garden, after some lunch.
The gardening didn't last long - too windy to achieve much, so I did washing and drying instead.
The sweep's coming in the morning so any gym visit must be early - hopefully a clean chimney will help the fire to burn up more - lots of logs burned since the last sweep.
My fingers are freezing on the keys - time for bed.

No comments: