Sunday 10 July 2011

Where have I been since Tuesday?

This is Saturday's blog, out of sequence as it wouldn't publish last night & I had forgotten when I did a blog on Sunday.
Read this, then "Feet up......", if you've the stamina!

I don't know.
Perhaps I was abducted by aliens, more likely that I fell asleep before turning on the computer every evening.
I've done a lot of running up & down stairs catering for G's every whim.
I've remembered , Wednesday evening g came down for the first time, had dinner in the lounge & watched "the apprentice" & "You're Fired", then back to bed.
On Wed. evening I went to Merevale Hall, a fundraising do for the Conservatives.
This included a tour of the house, with Matthew Dugdale, who is very entertaining, then wonderful refreshments.
Home by 9.45pm, in trouble for being late, as G hadn't been fed.
A couple of poached eggs did the trick.
Friday was Thomas day.
We delivered the bouncy castle to Barbara & Adrian, ready for a party on Sunday, then went to Mcd for lunch & did the shopping in M&S & JS.
Thomas is a great shopper - a ride in the trolley in JS to get a good view of the goods, then out at the checkout to help unload.

Internet connection lost, before publication!!!!!!

2 comments:

William said...

I sometimes do salmon fillets marinaded in soy sauce and a bit of sesame oil and whatever spicy stuff is in the fridge - usually ginger, garlic and or chilli then if there is some, a bit of coriander to freshen it up at the end. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Sounds similar.
I love it!
m