Tuesday 26 July 2011

24999

That is the counter reading on my blog at this very moment.
If you are the first person to read this you are hit no 25000!
Congratulations!

I have just woken up, in the conservatory, having sat down with a cup of teas about half an hour ago.
The evils of drink at lunchtime!
We had our lunch party, both P & M & M & M bought identical bunches of lilies from the florists in Coleshill.
We enjoyed salmon followed by bread & butter pudding.

We have to change to go to Chris's retirement do.
My "Jenny Joseph bag" is almost complete, now having a tin with odds & ends.
Still no summer gloves, despite an exhaustive search of the house this morning.

I shall wear my brown Country Casuals dress, which fades to cream & yellow, bought to go on the cruise in Dec 2009 & found to be too bulky to pack. Or perhaps it was found to be too tight.
Either way, it remains unworn & awaiting an event on a warm evening, so, here we go......

No comments: