Tuesday 19 July 2011

Benjamin Millepied

I thought I knew him, but apparently, he's the fiance of Natalie Portman, who is a dancer.
I would have thought that multiple legs would have decreased his chances of dancing competently, but what do I know.
I have just entered every competition on the telegraph promotions page, which involved me tweeting on my twitter account, which I had not done since March '09.
That is
1 because I couldn't remember how to tweet
2 I think it's pretty daft.
I shall be away on holidays/cruises & riding my mountain bike, once the competitions have closed & prizes awarded.

Thanks for the "Heaven is" replies, more would be very welcome, though I imagine that they wee in response because nobody reads this blog.anyway.
If I don't get a comment tomorrow, I shall have my hair cut off & eat bananas all day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

= going bananas - in case there was ever any doubt!

Anonymous said...

Are your comments pissing people off ?

Anonymous said...

What comments?
I don't get any.
Thanks for these two, anyway.
It's a start.
g

William said...

Natalie portman is an actress