Thursday 28 July 2011

Well.

G has spent the day building the shed, with Nigel.

Blogger has just erased my entire blog.
Bugger!

Briefly, I've finished the church display for the Whitacres & Shustoke Show, on Sat, & washed the bric-a-brac & put it all in the garage, ready for transporting on Sat morning, by Keith.
I have to find time to do my baking - shortbread, scones, sponge, choc sponge & fruit cake.
I can take the surplus to church on Sunday, as long as they haven't been destroyed by the judge, testing texture.

Thomas & Jessie tomorrow, so we shall relax a little.
It's M&S day for "valued customers", like me. Those who eat  M&S food, whilst wearing M&S clothes & sleep between M&S sheets.........
We had a spatchcock chicken tonight. Delicious.

Must see how much bottles sell for & price aj's gramophone player, with horn!

No comments: